Coming Soon – Our Coast Conversion
The Coast Conversion is suitable for a long wheel base vehicle such as the Volkswagen Crafter, and brings with it a layout that is practical and spacious, with plenty of storage.
Our massive colour and pattern choice from the Gentas Stylam and Geaves high pressure laminated furniture boards, gives you a completed conversion created to a bespoke finish. The best of the leisure industry products are used throughout, and our Coast Conversion includes the following:
- Kitchen – Smev Oven; CAN gas hob/sink combo; CR50 compressor fridge.
- Bathroom – Cassette toilet; shower; hot/cold running water fed from under chassis tank.
- Swivel plates to driver and single passenger seats;
- Winterised under chassis fresh and waste water tanks.
- Truma hot/cold water system – powered by under chassis LPG system.
- Electrical system 240v hook-up/12v;
- 150w Solar panel to roof.
- Furniture arrangement to include cupboards above seating area, and Kitchen including a table.
- Choice of layout with the option of garage area with a rear fixed bed, depending upon your option we can accommodate upto 4 travelling seats.
- Our furniture is CNC fabricated from high pressure laminated lightweight furniture board, and the kitchen includes a Corian worktop. There is also a range of overhead lockers.
- LED Lighting is generously provided throughout; along with a range of conveniently locared 240v and 12v sockets.
- Choice of Altro non slip safety flooring, adds to the bespoke feel of the build.
- Natural light is allowed to flood the interior with Heiki roof lights – large in seating area; smaller to the bathroom and four Dometic Seitz S4 windows with integrated blinds and fly screens.
- There are removable thermal blinds to cab area.
- The vehicle is heavily insulated with DODO thermal liner, and the onboard water tank is winterised.
- Solar panel 150w mounted to the roof
- We use the high spec Sargent charging and electrical system, a 110ah leisure battery and of course an electric hook up
- TV aerial and plug in point are the small finishing touches that make this leisure vehicle home from home.